A day out - Westonbirt Treefest


Today we took a little trip to Westonbirt for the arboretum's treefest. The last time I went was a few years ago so I was really looking forward to going this year, it might not be everyone's cup of tea but I love it. We were there for 4 hours or so: We listened to some music, watched demonstrations, looked around the shopping tents, bought 2 apple trees from this guy, ate hog roast, ate churros & wandered around the silkwood.

I took my trusty little camera with me so rather than typing a lot I'm going to share a few snapshots, I hope that's okay with you all & I hope you're enjoying your bank holiday weekend. If you don't have anything planned for tomorrow & live close by I would really recommend checking out the treefest, tickets are £12 on the door & all other info can be found here. Entry to the Arboretum for this time of year is £8 so I think £12 is a bargain.

I'd love to hear from you if you went. What's your favourite part of the festival?

 


Search This Blog