32 Weeks Pregnant

This week has been a really nice one & on reflection last weekend feels like it was a very long time ago. Mormor & Morfar left on Tuesday, which is always sad but we're going to try & visit them in Sweden at the beginning of June for a week, so it won't be too long until we see them again. Alfie came back from the cattery on Tuesday as well, which was so nice! Even Rosie (our dog) was happy to see him. He is a little skinnier than before he went & since he's been back he has been mewing for attention more than he usually would, but hopefully he'll be back to normal soon.

I went to my first bump & babes meet on Wednesday which I really enjoyed, & I had my midwife appointment in the afternoon (all is well & good). I also had a baby "sprinkle" on Friday evening with some of my amazing friends, it was a really lovely evening & I feel so lucky that baby is going to have such awesome aunties. Then yesterday evening we left to visit George's brother & family & we're still here now enjoying their company. I think that's everything, so lets get cracking...


How far along? 32 weeks
Measurement at belly button: Just after taking this photo (yesterday) I was 39 inches, but I measured my tummy in the evening on wednesday & it was 39 1/2 inches, go figure.
Maternity clothes: I wore the outfit at the bottom of this post to the Daffodil, but it's not actually maternity wear & it wasn't a new purchase, I just wanted to post it as further proof that you can pretty much get buy without spending £££'s on maternity wear.
Stretch marks? Nothing new to report. I'm trying out a new product at the moment & using it on the few stretch marks that I do have to try & encourage them to fade, so there will be a review on that eventually.
Sleep: I am feeling sleepy. If you follow me on twitter you will already know that I've been having a lot of nightmares lately, & as of yet I have been unable to find a way of making that a sleep-giver.
Best moment this week: My Baby Sprinkle/informal baby shower. I got to see some of my lovely friends & baby was really spoilt with gifts. It was a really nice night.
Miss anything? Not having fat knees...
Movement: Oui, it has been doing summersaults & having endless amounts of hiccups.   
Food cravings: Quavers again (thanks Jade for my bag - I devoured them. Nom.)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. Yay.
Gender: Turns out the majority of my female friends think it's a girl. Balance restored.
Labour signs: No, but on that theme I did read about a machine that can create a sensation like contractions, though I'm not sure why anyone would want that.
Symptoms: Fat - not a big tummy, an actual layer of fat that seems to have covered every part of my body, including my knees. No, before you ask, this is not because of the quavers.
Belly button in or out? The bottom part is in & the top part is out. You can now see a tiny bump through my t-shirt. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been a bit hormonal this week, I've cried at my fair share of trivial things. But that's all part of the fun I guess.
Looking forward to: Bumps & Babes on Monday, MOBs on Tuesday. It all feels very grown up...

Search This Blog