30 Weeks Pregnant - he asked, I said yes.



We FINALLY got some snow, so I thought it would be fun to make a snowman (kind of) in my likeness, rather than take a "normal" bump shot. It took all morning & I had so much fun making it with George, she's our snow-mamma.

After lunch we decided to take a walk & have desert on the common. It's our favourite place to walk because of the views & it looked amazing with all the snow. This was where George asked me to marry him. It was perfect, I wish I could express just how perfect it was. 30 weeks pregnant was the week that George & I got engaged. You can't get much more memorable than that. I hope that all of you have a day that you will remember as fondly as I do this one. 

How far along?  30 weeks
Measurement at belly button: 38 1/2 inches
Maternity clothes: Nothing new, wouldn't have been able to drive anywhere to buy some anyway.
Stretch marks? Nothing on my tummy. From now on I'm going to assume that's the only area people care about.
Sleep: I've been sleeping quite well this week. George & I swapped pillows which made a huge difference. Strange right?
Best moment this week: George asked me to marry him. I said yes.
Miss anything? Not being able to have a glass or 5 of bubbly to celebrate.
Movement: A lot, I've had an emotional week (the best week) and I know that baby can feel my emotions & has been moving around a lot because of them.
Food cravings: Yoghurt - though I've not been able to find the flavour I would like. Anyone know where I can get coconut yoghurt?
Anything making you queasy or sick? I didn't feel like eating for a little while after the proposal, Purely emotional though.
Labour signs: None.
Symptoms: Dry eyes & emotional outbursts to put any drama queen to shame.
Belly button in or out? In, unless I've eaten a lot - then out out out.
Happy or moody most of the time: This week has been a roller-coster, but all down moods have been completely forgotten by the sheer excitement that came with becoming fiance.

Looking forward to: The future & all that it brings. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Search This Blog