Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Bioderma - Crealine H20


This has been my favourite cleansing product for over 2 years now. It is the only product that I haven't really felt the need to change & it sits really nicely in my cleansing routine no matter what other products I use with it.

Bioderma is a French skincare brand that have products specifically for your skin type. This cleansing water is part of the sensitive range, the other ranges are for: Dry skin, dehydrated skin, oily & mixed skin, hair & scalp, baby skin, sun care, lightening & for damaged skin.

I use the Crealine H20 as a cleanser & as a makeup remover both morning & evening. It looks & feels like water, is gentle & has no fragrance so is great for people with sensitive skin but it is still high performing so will remove your makeup with minimal effort.

I've kept it in my kit since I started as a makeup artist & it's the one item that I've been most loyal to. I'm sure I'll be using it for years to come & because I love it I always buy the 500ml bottles. It costs a little more these days than it did when I first bought it but I still think it's a great price.

There have been a few people saying that this product stings their eyes; that hasn't been my experience but as always I can't guarantee that it will work the same way for you so my suggestion would be to purchase a small bottle if you're worried. I wouldn't be without it so I think it's well worth the £4.50 for a 100ml bottle... Don't let me influence you though. haha.

Search This Blog

Loading...