Saturday, 7 December 2013

Favourite Festive Jumpers - Blogmas day 7


I'm a sucker for Christmas knits so I wanted to put together a quick collection of some of my favourites that are festive but perhaps not what you would normally look for.

I think they're all a bit different from each other & they're different 'levels' of Festive. If you want something subtly festive then the owl jumper would be perfect, or if you're looking for a fun/practical gift for mum I don't think you can go wrong with Laura Ashley.

My favourite is the Holy top, but if I was pregnant again (like I was last year) I would wear the Chrismas Pudding jumper every single day. Please promise me that if you're pregnant you'll get one: I don't think there could be many things cuter than a baby bump dressed as a pudding.

Reindeer Fairisle Jumper - ASOS £35
Owl Jumper - Pret a Portabello £35
Christmas Pudding Jumper - Dorothy Perkins £28
Blue Fairisle Jumper - Boden currently £63.20
Pink Patterned Jumper - Laura Ashley £45
Blue Sheep Jumper - Joules £79.95
Kissing Reindeer Jumper - George at Asda £10
Grey Holy Jumper - Top Shop £50





Search This Blog

Loading...