Thursday, 12 September 2013

Autumn outerwear - Wishlist

Burberry Check Cashmere Scarf
Autumn is my favourite season; it's not that I dislike the other seasons but I am definitely partial to the weather, I'm quite fond of Halloween & I always think fashion is at it's nicest in autumn. I can't wait to dress baby Evelyn in snug outfits & start to add sheepskin back into my wardrobe again. I love getting last years coats & jumpers out of storage & I always find shopping for outerwear the easier & most fun of any clothes shopping so I've put together some of my lust-haves for Autumn 2013 & I chucked in Evelyn's choice too.

Tartan is great for this time of year; a tartan coat would be an awesome statement piece, but if you like your fashion more subtle a scarf is the perfect autumn/winter accessory. In a world where I could spend £295 on a scarf I would absolutely choose this beautiful Burberry cashmere number in Blossom Check. The pink is bang on trend & the style is timeless & feminine & I am in love. A cheaper alternative would be this Linea Cashmink scarf (RRP £25) there is only a tiny bit of pink but I still think it's gorgeous. If you want something more 'typically' autumn (ie autumn colours) I personally own this Fraas Large tartan print long scarf that I wear all the time. It's beautiful & it is currently on sale for £13 which is an absolute BARGAIN.

All Saints Zulia Biker Jacket
Punk made an appearance on the catwalks for autumn/winter 2013 as did over-sized outerwear & I feel that this amazing All Saints Zulia biker jacket (£258) brings those two styles together in a wearable every-day kind of way. Khaki is, in my opinion, the perfect colour for autumn & I think this jacket would look great worn with a vest, cashmere jumper, a pair or skinny black trousers & a pair of biker boots. Love, Love, LOVE.



A parka is a must-have for English autumn/winter & again Khaki is a great choice of colour but I'm personally drawn to this Jack Wills Alwyn Parka (RRP £98.50) in Navy. A parka is the ultimate casual fashion item & it is perfect for country walks or just throwing over an every day outfit if the weather is a bit miserable. The toggles just make me smile too, you can't beat a good toggle.



Finally Evelyn's pick is this Zara coat with hood (RRP £25.99) from their mini collection. It has toggles & little ears on the hood: What's not to love?