Thursday, 18 July 2013

Wish list - My pick of the sales

I can't help but browse online at the sales but as we're still buying things for the house I can't quite justify/afford to buy what I would like to. So I thought I'd start sharing some of my finds on here just incase you're looking for a bargain or two. Or if you're really organised the sales are a great place to stock up on gifts.

  • I personally think these Sporty Trousers from Mango (£16.99 down from £34.99) are the embodyment of smart-casual styling. I think they'd be perfect to chuck on when you don't want to wear anything too fussy but also want to look stylish. I'm not too keen on the other two colours but I think Hazelnut look tres chic.
  • Cropped-tops aren't everyones cup of tea but I love them. This one from Topshop (£7 down from £10) is exactly the sort of thing I would wear on a summers Eve. Pair crops with a high waisted skirt if you're not comfortable showing your tummy.
  • As pessimistic as it may seem buying a pair of wellies in summer I always think that this is the best time to stock up on winter gear & lets face it, even though the weather has been incredible lately there is always that chance that it will rain here in England so I can't help but lust after these Pink Wellies from Joules (£24.95 down from £37.95)
  • Zara seems to be my go-to place for handbags at the moment & there are some lovely pieces in their sale. The one that stood out to me was their sequined evening bag (£19.99 down from £49.99) it's one of those pieces that look fashion but you can't exactly put a time on. It'll look good for as long as it lasts.
What are your favourite sale picks?


Search This Blog

Loading...